There are a lot of senior model programs out there, I know. It can be really overwhelming. How do you know whether to participate? How do you know which one to choose? In this article, I will tell you about how this Dallas senior model program is different from the rest:
1) I do not charge a fee for participating in the model program.
2) With the Class of 2016, I have implemented three different levels to choose from. Each level has its own benefits - things like a BFF mini session with makeup for BOTH girls (yep, you read that correctly!).
3) I run fun contests throughout the year so you can win gift certificates to your favorite places to shop.
4) All models get free makeup with their main senior session.
5) All payments go toward your senior portraits, which will include the best images from all the sessions that are included in the level you chose early on. In other words, there are no hidden fees.
6) You get an in-home consultation prior to the main senior session. This includes a wardrobe consultation and planning for your session.
7) You get an in-home ordering session. Want to invite family members to your home for a party to watch? Awesome! Having the ordering session in your home means you can be relaxed and sit in your favorite chair while seeing your portraits.
8) Your portraits are delivered to your door, either personally, or shipped.
9) You are not locked in to a particular collection up front.
10) Your images will appear on some or all of these: blog, website, Instagram, Facebook, my magazine, marketing material, and/or Twitter. Past models have loved showing off their images on social media!
I hope that helps show you ways Studio You Portraits is different from the rest. I hope you will join me for the Class of 2016 senior model program.