Olivia is a Plano East Senior High School senior, so she will graduate with the Class of 2016.
She is also one of Studio You Portraits' senior models. We did our first model session a few weeks ago. It's always fun to get to meet the upcoming seniors for the first time. We had a short session after Donna did Olivia's beautiful makeup.
To make this blog post even more fun, I did a little email interview with Olivia. Check it out below!
1) What school will you graduate from? Plano East Senior High
2) What activities are you involved in? Competitive Dance Company “DV8” – including ballet, contemporary, lyrical, jazz and hip hop. I’ve been dancing since I was 3!
3) Where do you like to hang out with friends? Go to the movies, hang by the pool, or have lunch or dinner at a restaurant
4) Where do you like to shop? Forever 21, Francesca’s, Pink
5) Introvert or extrovert? Extrovert mostly, but a little bit introverted at times
6) Favorite movie? 27 Dresses, Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter
7) Friends would say you’re [fill in the blank]. Crazy, loyal, kind, sarcastic
8) What makes you laugh the hardest? Sarcasm and silliness with my friends and family
9) Do you have any pets? Yes, one dog - her name is Gidget
10) If you could have one superpower, what would it be? To move things without touching them!
I look forward to Olivia's future session as one of my Class of 2016 models! Thank you, Olivia!
Studio You Portraits is already booking Class of 2016 senior portraits. You know you don't have to settle for the school's contract photographer, right? Check out this little infographic.
Call 2147839691 or email me today at Dawn@StudioYouPortraits.com.