Summer Senior Portraits Plano
Maybe you haven't considered summer senior portraits in Plano. Below is some food for thought.
Plus, I am offering a $100 print credit for summer sessions!
School has been out for about a month. Here are the days of summer jobs, hanging out at the pool, and spending time with friends. Summer is a lot less stressful than the senior year for students. Think back a month at how crazy your daughter's junior year was. I promise you the senior year will be even more crazy. With graduation quickly approaching and all the activities your daughter has, it might fill you with anxiety to think about adding senior portraits on top of that.
I have a solution for you!
In many parts of the country, students have senior portraits done the summer before the senior year. Here, in Texas, because it is so hot outside, we don't do a lot of outdoor senior portraits in the summer. But in the early summer, if you get airbrushed makeup, you'll be just fine doing them outdoors. After all, plenty of brides marry in the summer outdoors. And it is only for an hour and she won't be wearing a heavy dress.
But if you still don't like the idea of outdoor summer portraits, why not do them indoors? There are several advantages to indoor summer portraits:
- She'll be able to show off her portraits on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media websites before most of her friends do. Students love being first and standing out!
- Your daughter can wear anything she wants since there will be air-conditioning. For example, she could wear a sweater and jeans as one outfit and a breezy blouse and skirt for another.
- If she likes to be a little tan, she can be tan in your senior portraits.
- She'll be much more relaxed because life for most students slows down in the summer.
- Scheduling will be easier for her because there won't be as many conflicting activities.
Here are a few ideas for indoor locations. Some charge rent, but it really varies:
This first one is in downtown Dallas. Click here to read the blog post.
If you have been following me long, you know this is my absolute favorite location, no matter what the season. Click here to read about it.
This one is in Plano and is funky and fun. There are several areas where your daughter can be photographed here. Click here to read about it.
These are just a few ideas. I can shoot just about anywhere indoors, including a clubhouse at an apartment complex, a friend's house, a restaurant (with permission, of course), or even your own home.
To schedule your appointment or to ask questions about locations, please call me at 214.783.9691 or e-mail me at Dawn@StudioYouPortraits.com (or click here to get to my contact form).
Thanks for reading!